I like it.The Santa Cruz downtown sculpture I like and respond to the most--and we have a lot--are Michael McLaughlin's penguins. I was sad to hear that they will be migrating home soon.
Thank you for sending this link, Seana. Very fine work.Barry Flanagan's hares are well worth looking out for. I'll put up a photo in time... never quite up to the moment here, but there is so much information to share.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I like it.
The Santa Cruz downtown sculpture I like and respond to the most--and we have a lot--are Michael McLaughlin's penguins.
I was sad to hear that they will be migrating home soon.
Thank you for sending this link, Seana. Very fine work.
Barry Flanagan's hares are well worth looking out for. I'll put up a photo in time... never quite up to the moment here, but there is so much information to share.
Post a Comment