You must be almost done with Easter in your part of the world, but thanks for the lovely image and quote and I hope yours was a nice one.
Easter in Ireland, like Christmas, tends to go on for several days.Yesterday was a bank holiday, an opportunity to bake a variety of yeast breads and get the washing out to dry.Easter week is usually a restful one, with schools closed and everybody enjoying the Spring sunshine.I hope you all had an enjoyable festival.Thank you for your fidelity to my blog and for all the interesting chats.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
You must be almost done with Easter in your part of the world, but thanks for the lovely image and quote and I hope yours was a nice one.
Easter in Ireland, like Christmas, tends to go on for several days.
Yesterday was a bank holiday, an opportunity to bake a variety of yeast breads and get the washing out to dry.
Easter week is usually a restful one, with schools closed and everybody enjoying the Spring sunshine.
I hope you all had an enjoyable festival.
Thank you for your fidelity to my blog and for all the interesting chats.
Post a Comment