Thursday, October 6, 2011

In Analysis

Visitors to this blog are as rare as the mythical unicorn.

Thank you for dropping by and a thousand thanks to those who have taken time to post comments.

Controversy is not my forte, so I hope to trundle on through the year without any explosive discussions about genre. Since finding a new recreation... reading about crime and noir writers, I understand the sagacity of this position.

There is a current trend among writers to take the bull by the horns at every possible turn.

I'm sticking with the Unicorns...

In Hosier Lane

3 comments:

seana graham said...

Great photo.

I don't mind the contention as long as it doesn't turn into personal digs.

Photographe à Dublin said...

Thank you (re the photo).

I have decided that literary rows distract too much from the work in hand.

However, the Internet seems to be fuelled by some lively spats.

It takes all sorts...

seana graham said...

In re unicorns, Slate has weighed in.