Some years ago I took a notion that it would be useful to record our trip to Tasmania, a strangely varied island ...freezing high up on Cradle Mountain and warm and sunny round the coastlines.
However, a return visit would be necessary before such a record would seem comfortable.
It's probably enough to mention that Richmond, a pretty village not far from Hobart is noted for ghost stories. One of the highlights, the local jail, was supposed to be a shocking experience, as stories of hardship were numerous. I just stayed outside and looked at the local flora and thought about nothing.
The church was particularly worth seeing, however, and this is one of my favourite photos from a very special day.
However, a return visit would be necessary before such a record would seem comfortable.
It's probably enough to mention that Richmond, a pretty village not far from Hobart is noted for ghost stories. One of the highlights, the local jail, was supposed to be a shocking experience, as stories of hardship were numerous. I just stayed outside and looked at the local flora and thought about nothing.
The church was particularly worth seeing, however, and this is one of my favourite photos from a very special day.


2 comments:
You know what's funny is that I happened to catch on to this post through Google reader and it's showing the same tree but it's a different photo. It has a church in it.
Spooky.
Or just blogger being ornary, which is more likely.
As the French would say...
"It is not ours to question why".
There will be a tv programme about Wikileaks this evening that could help understand the confusions surrounding most computing in public spaces.
I'm usually just grateful if anything manages to get uploaded...
Post a Comment